Friday, October 22, 2010

Welcome Aboard

This is meant as an introduction to the blogs and websites I'm involved with.

Websites:

  • HomePort located at IanScott.ca is my family history site covering various ancestral lines, each grouped by surname.
  • New London Village Pottery - was founded by my wife Daphne Large in 1973, it now features the work of ten other Island potters as well as Daphne, myself and our daughter Suzanne Scott who currently owns the business and manages the website. 
  • While serving as president of Seniors College of Prince Edward Island I developed an anniversary site for the College called Celebration of the Arts. Seniors College is affiliated with UPEI and offers courses for members age 50 or better.
  • NaturePEI.ca - is the site of Nature PEI: The Natural History Society of Prince Edward Island I established while on the board.
  • I have been the content creator for Vintage Charlottetown on Facebook since 2012. The site features historic images and stories related to local history. I continue to provide content to the Nature PEI Facebook page as well as my personal page.
  •  My various blogs are listed on the right side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment