- HomePort at IanScott.ca has been my main family history site and as research has involved multiple ancestral lines, each family is grouped by surname.
- New London Village Pottery - a family business founded by my wife Daphne Large in 1973, now also features the work of ten other Island potters and four family members. Our daughter Suzanne Scott operates the business and the website now.
- ArtisanPEI - representing the artisans of PEI a group of retail craft shops under the PEI Crafts Council.
- While serving as president of Seniors College of Prince Edward Island I developed a site for the College called Celebration of the Arts. Seniors College is affiliated with UPEI and offers courses for members age 50 or better.
- NaturePEI.ca - is the site for Nature PEI: The Natural History Society of Prince Edward Island of which I am past president.
- I have been the content creator for Vintage Charlottetown on Facebook since 2012. The site features historic images and stories related to local history.
- I am a part time potter and writer - my various blogs are listed on the right side bar.