- HomePort has been my main family history site and as research has involved many ancestral lines each family is grouped by family name.
- New London Village Pottery - a family business founded by my wife Daphne in 1973, now also features the work of ten other Island potters as well as four family members. Our daughter Suzanne Scott manages the shop and the website as well.
- ArtisanPEI - representing the artisans of PEI a group of retail craft shops under the PEI Crafts Council.
- While serving with Seniors College of Prince Edward Island as a board member and president I developed a site for the College called Celebration of the Arts. Seniors College is affiliated with UPEI and offers courses for members age 50 or better.
- NaturePEI.ca - The Natural History Society of Prince Edward Island of which I am past president.
- I have been the content creator (editor) of Vintage Charlottetown on Facebook since 2012. The site features historic images and links related to local history.
- As well my various blogs are listed on the right side bar.